We’ve started installing lights on the house and making final tweaks to start the nightly show on Friday, October 6!
Light Show On-Demand
Early in the season when there isn’t much traffic, rather than leave the entire show playing to no one, the show will play on-demand. To start the show, text the word GO to the number scrollling across the garage door.
Watch as long as you want and leave when you’ve had enough. If you don’t stick around to see the whole thing, come back some other time. The songs will play at random. So while you may see some repeats on your second or third visits, there’s a good chance you’ll see something you missed.
Where to See It
Click here to see our address.
The following are subject to change.
- Fri, Oct 6 - Sat, Oct 7 - Sunset to 11pm
- Sun, Oct 8 - Thu, Oct 12 - Sunset to 9pm
- Fri, Dec 13 - Sat, Oct 14 - Sunset to 11pm
- Sun, Oct 15 - Thu, Oct 19 - Sunset to 9pm
- Fri, Oct 20 - Sat, Oct 21 - Sunset to 11pm
- Sun, Oct 22 - Thu, Oct 26 - Sunset to 9pm
- Fri, Oct 27 - Sat, Oct 28 - Sunset to 11pm
- Sun, Oct 29 - Tue, Oct 30 - Sunset to 9pm
- Wed, Oct 31 - Sunset to 11pm (Will play continuously. No on-demand.)
Rules for Viewing
While you’re waiting, and before you visit, this would be a good time to take a look at the Rules for Viewing.
Note that the songs are listed here in alphabetical order. The actual show will play randomly with no repeats.
- The Addams Family Theme
- Avengers Remix - Approaching Nirvana NEW
- Calling All The Monsters
- Danger Zone NEW
- Dead Man’s Party
- Devil Went Down to Georgia
- Enter Sandman
- Halloween Kills
- Imperial March
- It’s Halloween-Lo Ween (Disney Halloween Parade)
- Monster Mash
- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light ‘em Up)
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Red Light Green Light
- Spooky Scary Skeletons
- Stranger Things
- Walk the Dinosaur
- Wake Up (from The Matrix) NEW
- What’s My Name/Queen of Mean
Donate to the National MS Society
2024 will be my fourth year riding the Texas MS150 charity ride. In April, I will join thousands of other cyclists on a 2-day, 150 mile bike ride from Austin to College Station.
If you enjoy the show and would like to show your appreciation, please consider helping us reach our fundraising goal by donating to the National MS Society to support their efforts to find a cure for multiple sclerosis and to help those affected by MS.
Together, we can create a world free of MS! Donate Now